St GEORGE’S HAS PERMISSION TO HAVE 50+50 PEOPLE IN CHURCH ON THE WEEKENDS
From 4th October 2020 up to 100 people can register and attend our Sunday morning 9 am Service, in person. From 25th October up to 100 people can register and attend our Sunday 5:30pm Service.
If you are in the vulnerable age or health group for COVID-19 then join us each Wednesday morning for a Communion Service at 10:30 am at St George’s. (maximum 50 people)
From Sunday 1st November, St George’s will resume our usual 8 am (Communion), 10 am and 5:30 pm Services.
From Sunday 1st November Youth and Children’s Ministries (at 8 and 10 am Services) will recommence, in limited numbers in person at St George’s, by registration, as well as continuing on Zoom
The Services will be on a registration basis. Please go here to register for either Service https://www.stgeorges.org.sg/whats-on. We ask that if you do register, then please make every effort to attend.
PLEASE inform us should you be unable to attend as soon as possible.
The 9 am Sunday Service will offer Communion on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays of the month.
Note below the conditions required to attend the 9 am Sunday and 10:30 am Wednesday Services.
These activities are ongoing:
• The Church building is open during Office Hours every day of the week.
AND the Church is very active online – come and Join us.
1) St George’s Church Online is found on the next tab OR view on St George’s YouTube Channel.
2) Every Sunday, Church is using ZOOM at 8 am or 10 am or 5:30pm to talk, watch the Service online and pray together. Contact us here to get the ZOOM meeting details.
3) St George’s 9 am Service is being Live Streamed. Click on the banner above to see the Live Stream on Sunday or go to St George’s YouTube Channel to see previous Services.
4) Kids join Sunday School Online 10-10:45 am. Contact us at email@example.com to get the ZOOM meeting details.
5) Join our Youth Activities Online: Dig Deeper Friday nights, Youth LIVE 11 am Sundays. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ZOOM meeting details.
6) Toddler Time Online Tuesday 10 am Online, contact email@example.com to get the ZOOM meeting details.
8) If you need someone to pray for you, if you need assistance or can offer assistance, contact us.
9) Life Groups/Bible study and other groups can still meet Online. If you would like to join an online group, then please contact us.
10) Pray. Here are some suggested prayer points.
Conditions required to attend the 9am Service or the 10:30 am Wednesday Service, due to restrictions placed upon Religious Organisations by the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth
• Entry will be by registration which will be checked. Please retain or print out the copy of the confirmation email to be presented to the Sidesman upon entry.
• Registration for each Sunday opens on the preceding Monday and is on a first-come-first-served basis.
• Should the Service be full, you may register on the waitlist and we will inform you should space become available.
• If more than the maximum number of people arrive for the Services, there is an overflow area where the Service is being Live Streamed.
• The Service will be approximately 1 hour in length.
• Socialising before and after the Service will not be encouraged.
• SafeEntry and Temperature taking will be required to be completed
• There will be one entrance door and a different exit door.
• Participants will be asked to sit in a socially-distanced way. Family members can sit together (up to 5 members of a household)
• Face masks will be required the whole time by those attending church
• The Service, leaders, preacher etc will be wearing face shields whilst participating upfront.
• There will be no congregational singing during the Service. Live background music will occur during the Service and songs will be played using the data projector.
• Communion elements will be provided as a ‘pack’ and the elements consumed whilst sitting in your seat.
• Bibles, prayer books, hymn books etc will not be available. Please bring your own bible.
• Unfortunately, there will not be any refreshments served before or after the Service.
Rev. Ian Hadfield – Vicar 21st September 2020
John 6:29 Jesus answered, “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”
20 September 2020 Pre-recorded Service
20 September 2020 9am Sunday Service Livestream
For our other online Church Services, go to
Welcome To St George’s Church – Tanglin Singapore
Whether you are local Singaporean, new to Singapore, are contemplating a move here, or are simply passing through, we invite you to participate in the life of our community. If you’re looking for a church, read more about us here.
We hold Sunday English services at 8.00 am, 10.00 am and 5.30 pm. The Filipino Fellowship meets at 12.00 pm and the Japanese Fellowship meets every Sunday at 2.30pm. Find out more about the facilities for children and families and where you can connect with others in your stage of life through small groups. We also offer many different ministries which allow you to connect and serve others.
When you decide to join one of our Sunday morning services, be sure to check out the Welcome Corner. It’s a quick opportunity for us to meet you, clarify any questions you may have, and help you get settled in.
St. George’s Church dates back to the setting up of the British military garrison in Singapore in the late 1860s. Christian ministry was established amongst the barracks by the lay chaplain at that time –