Welcome to St George’s Website,
Yeah! Celebrate the end of Circuit Breaker and Welcome in Phase 1 of restrictions being lifted. Yet I know that it feels like very little has changed.
BUT one thing that has changed is that members of the public and members of St George’s can come and visit the church building
The Church building is open during Office Hours every day of the week.
However, numbers in the building are restricted to a maximum of 5 groups. In each group only a maximum of 5 people is allowed, and these 5 people must be from the same household. Also, you are only allowed to be there for Private Worship, such as privately praying.
To facilitate one-way traffic, there is one entrance into the building and one exit out. Please follow the signs that have been put up for directions. Groups can only gather in the assigned zones in the building and must socially distance themselves from any other group or person. Hand sanitizers will also be provided as you enter and leave.
On entry you will need to have your temperature taken and a travel declaration form completed. These will be placed at the entrance as you walk into the building. If you are feeling unwell or have flu-like symptoms, then we ask you to stay home and rest and refrain from entering the building. Also, if your body temperature is higher than 37.6 then unfortunately, we will need to refuse you entry.
If there are too many people in your group, or too many people in the building, you may be asked to wait outside, keeping an appropriate social distance.
Makes me long even more for the day when we can gather together without these restrictions.
YET the Church is very active online – come and Join us.
- Monthly Prayer Meeting Online. Thursday 4th June 7:30-8:30 pm. Contact us here to get the ZOOM meeting details
- St George’s Church Online is found at the next tab OR view on St George’s YouTube channel.
- Every Sunday Church using ZOOM at 8 am or 10 am or 5:30pm to talk, watch the Service online and pray together. Contact us here to get the ZOOM meeting details.
- Morning Prayer Every Wednesday mornings 8-8:30 am. Contact us here to get the ZOOM meeting details.
- Kids join Sunday School Online 10-10:45 am. Contact us email@example.com to get the ZOOM meeting details.
- Join our Youth Activities Online: Dig Deeper Friday nights, Youth LIVE 11 am Sundays. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ZOOM meeting details.
- George’s Online Social Evening – in aid of the needy (Saturday 20th June 2020, 7.30pm)
- Here is a summary of steps to be fully prepared for the Church AGM on Monday 15th June 2020 8:00 pm. Note: There will be no voting at the AGM. The voting will be done beforehand.
- Registration for the AGM closes 8th June at 5pm. Use the appropriate form, click here -> https://form.jotform.com/GeorgeAdmin/SGCAGMREG
- All materials for the AGM will be emailed to Electoral Roll members on 2nd June
- Webinar Q&A session on AGM materials will be held on Saturday, 6th June 2020 9:00 am – 10:30 am
- Proxy Votes must be received by 12th June at 5:00 pm.
- AGM will be held on Monday, 15th June 2020 commencing at 8:00 pm sharp
10. If you need someone to pray for you, if you need assistance or can offer assistance, contact us.
11. Life Groups/Bible study and other groups can still meet Online. If you would like to join an online group, then please contact us.
12. Pray. Here are some suggested prayer points.
Rev. Ian Hadfield – Vicar
Galatians 6:14 “May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
2nd June 2020
Online Combined Diocesan Pentecost Service
31 May 2020 Sunday Service
For our other online Church Services, go to
Welcome To St George’s Church – Tanglin Singapore
Whether you are local Singaporean, new to Singapore, are contemplating a move here, or are simply passing through, we invite you to participate in the life of our community. If you’re looking for a church, read more about us here.
We hold Sunday English services at 8.00 am, 10.00 am and 5.30 pm. The Filipino Fellowship meets at 12.00 pm and the Japanese Fellowship meets every Sunday at 2.30pm. Find out more about the facilities for children and families and where you can connect with others in your stage of life through small groups. We also offer many different ministries which allow you to connect and serve others.
When you decide to join one of our Sunday morning services, be sure to check out the Welcome Corner. It’s a quick opportunity for us to meet you, clarify any questions you may have, and help you get settled in.
St. George’s Church dates back to the setting up of the British military garrison in Singapore in the late 1860s. Christian ministry was established amongst the barracks by the lay chaplain at that time –