A RETURN TO USUAL SERVICE TIMES!!
From Sunday 1st November, St George’s will resume our usual 8 am (Communion), 10:15 am and 5:30 pm Services. All Services will be able to have 100 attending. Please register.
(please note the new Service time of 10:15 am)
From Sunday 1st November Youth and Children’s Ministries will recommence, in limited numbers in person at St George’s, by registration, as well as continuing on Zoom.
Sunday School will be In Person at the 8 am and 10:15 am Services as well as on Zoom at 10:15 am. (note the new time for Zoom Sunday School of 10:15 am Service). Please register (first 50 allowed).
Youth will be In Person at 10:15 am and 5:30 pm Services as well as on Zoom at 10:15 am
(note the new time for Zoom Youth of 10:15 am and 5:30 pm). Please register (first 50 allowed).
Register yourself and your children here: https://www.stgeorges.org.sg/whats-on
Wednesday 10:30 am Communion Church Service continues for those who are in the COVID-19 vulnerable age and health group. Register yourself here: https://www.stgeorges.org.sg/whats-on
• from the 1st Nov, there will no longer be Zoom Church before each Service
• from the 1st Nov, there will only be Live Streamed Services – no pre-recorded Services will be offered.
• Live Streamed Services will generally be of the 10:15 am Service with once a month the 8 am Service will be Live Streamed (audio/video personnel permitting)
These activities are ongoing:
1) The Church building is open during Office Hours every day of the week.
2) Toddler Time Online Tuesday 10 am Online. Contact email@example.com to get the ZOOM meeting details.
3) Thank you for your generous giving. Please consider giving financially to St George’s by electronic means. At our Services, In Person, you can find the QR Code on display to set up PayNow/PayLah etc OR go here www.stgeorges.org.sg/how-do-i-give or download the planned giving form here.
4) If you need someone to pray for you, if you need assistance or can offer assistance, contact us.
5) Life Groups/Bible study and other groups can still meet Online. If you would like to join an online group, then please contact us.
6) Pray. Here are some suggested prayer points.
Conditions required to attend the Sunday 8, 10:15 and 5:30 pm and the 10:30 am Wednesday Services, due to restrictions placed upon Religious Organisations by the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth:
• Entry will be by registration which will be checked. Please retain or print out the copy of the confirmation email to be presented to the Sidesman upon entry.
• Registration for each Sunday opens on the preceding Monday and is on a first-come-first-served basis.
• Should the Service be full, you may register on the waitlist and we will inform you should space become available.
• If more than the maximum number of people arrive for the Services, there is an overflow area where the Service is being Live Streamed.
• The Service will be approximately 1 hour in length.
• Socialising before and after the Service will not be encouraged.
• SafeEntry and Temperature taking will be required to be completed
• When at church, use your Phone to also download the week’s e-bulletin.
• There will be one entrance door and a different exit door.
• Participants will be asked to sit in a socially-distanced way. Friends and Family members can sit together (up to 5 members)
• Face masks will be required the whole time by those attending church
• The Service, leaders, preacher etc will be wearing face shields whilst participating upfront.
• There will be no congregational singing during the Service. No Live background music will occur during the Service. Songs will be played using the data projector.
• Communion elements will be provided as a ‘pack’ and the elements consumed whilst sitting in your seat.
• Bibles, prayer books, hymn books etc will not be available. Please bring your own bible.
• Church Service participants are asked not to use the kneeling cushions.
• Unfortunately, there will not be any refreshments served before or after the Service.
Rev. Ian Hadfield – Vicar
20th October 2020
Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again, rejoice.
29 November 2020 10:15am Sunday Service Livestream
6 December 2020 10:15am Sunday Service Livestream
For our other online Church Services, go to
Welcome To St George’s Church – Tanglin Singapore
Whether you are local Singaporean, new to Singapore, are contemplating a move here, or are simply passing through, we invite you to participate in the life of our community. If you’re looking for a church, read more about us here.
We hold Sunday English services at 8.00 am, 10.150 am and 5.30 pm. The Filipino Fellowship meets at 12.00 pm and the Japanese Fellowship meets every Sunday at 2.30pm. Find out more about the facilities for children and families and where you can connect with others in your stage of life through small groups. We also offer many different ministries which allow you to connect and serve others.
When you decide to join one of our Sunday morning services, be sure to check out the Welcome Corner. It’s a quick opportunity for us to meet you, clarify any questions you may have, and help you get settled in.
St. George’s Church dates back to the setting up of the British military garrison in Singapore in the late 1860s. Christian ministry was established amongst the barracks by the lay chaplain at that time –