Thank You for joining us at St George’s.
PRAISE THE LORD – WE ARE RESTARTING A CHURCH SERVICE!!
Each week, from the 26th July 2020 at 9 am, we will restart church at St George’s.
The Service will be restricted to 50 people on a registration basis. Please go here to register – Sunday Service Booking. We ask that if you do register, then please make every effort to attend and inform us should you be unable to attend.
The 9 am Service will be of a similar format to the current Online Services. But there will be Communion offered on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month. Thus, Communion will be offered on the 2nd August.
This 9 am Service is a temporary measure until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted to enable approximately 100 people to attend church. At this point we will consider restarting our usual three Services of 8 and 10 am and 5:30 pm.
Youth and Children’s Ministry will continue Online until at least 100 people are allowed to attend church. Youth and Children’s activities will not be offered as part of the at the 9 am Service.
St George’s Church Online and the 8, 10 am and 5:30 pm Zoom Services will continue to be offered until at least the time when 100 people are allowed to attend church.
Note below the conditions required to attend the 9 am Service.
These activities are ongoing:
• The Church building is open during Office Hours every day of the week.
AND the Church is very active online – come and Join us.
1) St George’s Church Online is found on the next tab OR view on St George’s YouTube Channel
2) Every Sunday, Church is using ZOOM at 8 am or 10 am or 5:30pm to talk, watch the Service online and pray together. Contact us here to get the ZOOM meeting details.
3) Morning Prayer Every Wednesday mornings 8-8:30 am. Contact us here to get the ZOOM meeting details.
4) Kids join Sunday School Online 10-10:45 am. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ZOOM meeting details.
5) Join our Youth Activities Online: Dig Deeper Friday nights, Youth LIVE 11 am Sundays. Contact us at email@example.com to get the ZOOM meeting details.
7) If you need someone to pray for you, if you need assistance or can offer assistance, contact us.
8) Life Groups/Bible study and other groups can still meet Online. If you would like to join an online group, then please contact us.
9) Pray. Here are some suggested prayer points.
Conditions required to attend the 9am Service, due to restrictions placed upon Religious Organisations by the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth
• Entry will be by registration (for 50 people) which will be checked. Please retain or print out the copy of the confirmation email to be presented to the Sidesman upon entry.
• Registration for each Sunday opens on the preceding Monday and is on a first-come-first-served basis.
• Should the Service be full, you may register on the wait-list and we will inform you should space become available.
• The Service will be approximately 1 hour in length.
• Socialising before and after the Service will not be encouraged.
• SafeEntry, Temperature taking and Travel declarations will be required to be completed
• There will be one entrance door and a different exit door.
• Participants will be asked to sit in a socially-distanced way. Family members can sit together (up to 5 members of a household)
• Face masks will be required the whole time by those attending church
• The Service, leaders, preacher etc will be wearing face shields whilst participating upfront.
• There will be no congregational singing during the Service. Live background music will occur during the Service and songs will be played using the data projector.
• Communion elements will be provided as a ‘pack’ and the elements consumed whilst sitting in your seat.
• Bibles, prayer books, hymn books etc will not be available. Please bring your own bible.
• Unfortunately, there will not be any refreshments served before or after the Service.
Rev. Ian Hadfield – Vicar
Psalm 27: 1b The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?
6th July 2020