St. George’s provides a Marriage Preparation Course for an engaged couple who wants to develop foundations for a healthy marriage that will last a lifetime.
The course will look into:
- the importance of commitment
- how to recognise and appreciate your differences
- the art of communication
- resolving conflict
- spending time together
- nurturing your friendship
- making each other feel loved
- developing a good sexual relationship
- the importance of talking about your goals, values, and dreams
This course will be conducted over five sessions and is based on Christian principles for relationships.
For more information, please contact the church office at 6473 2877 or contact us.