Sunday Service Booking at 100 people per Service
Each Sunday of October: 4, 11, 18 and 25, the 9 am Service is open for 100 people to register.
And on Sunday the 25th October, the 5:30 pm Service will recommence for 100 people to register.
Go to https://stgeorgeschurch.churchcenter.com/registrations
Should the Service be full, please register your interest in the waiting list and we will contact you should a space become available.
Should you have trouble registering, please inform Betty at firstname.lastname@example.org p).
As we have been approved by MCCY to increase our service capacity to 100 pax, attendees will be required to sit in two separate blocks of maximum 50 pax each.
Relationships (Marriage, Divorce, Remarriage, Singleness)
1 Corinthians 7
As per MCCY’s advisory to Religious Organizations, the following restrictions are in effect:
- This Service is limited to two blocks of 50 persons each (100 pax maximum).
- Each block has their own designated entrance, exit, toilets and car park. Please follow the signs and usher’s instructions strictly.
- There will be no “live” singing.
- Face masks will have to be worn at all times.
- Mingling on church premises and across the different blocks is not allowed before and after the service.
- All attendees are to check-in and check-out using SafeEntry and will be subject to temperature checks before entering.